Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday November 22, 2008

Hi all! Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving this year. As I sit here freezing my butt off because my computer is by the window. I think my hands are turning blue. I finally got the girls off to bed and I have the all time best movie ever made in the dvd player. (Sex and the City) for those of you who don't know me. My back treatments with dr. unruh are going pretty good. I have more energy and i can actually use my abdominal muscles again, so i can suck my stomach in without pain. That's always a plus, eh? I could not believe the snow on the ground this morning. i wasn't watching the weather last night i guess. John went grocery shopping today, and got everything we need for Thanksgiving. Plus some badly needed groceries. Tomorrow hopefully we can get the girls' pics done so i can use them as Christmas cards. I plan on using my own lighting and digital camera. I also bought some beautiful fabric for the backdrop. When the pics are done then the fabric will double as a nice fall tablecloth for Thanksgiving.

We've been cleaning house in preperation for the holidays, boy is it ever hard to keep the house clean with a 2 and 1/2 year old and a 7 month old. Well, I think i'm off to bed. 2 am comes pretty early. Love to all who visit! Thank you

1 comment:

Christy Jo said...

Beautiful Blog Shelly I love it.
Love Ya Tons
Christy